[GER/AT]Decembre - Time to say goodbye (19pic)

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

BR 110

Hello,

today I will show you some pictures from this month. At 14.th decembre the rail company Erixx startet their passenger transport inthe north-west-Harz. That was the end for the class 218 and the class 628 from DB Regio. Also time to say goodbye from the good, old trains.

img_4267p1sx5.jpg
But at first my new car. A BMW 116i. I get this car in the end of novembre.

img_432071svl.jpg
218 473 with a local train from Hildesheim to Goslar near Eggenstedt. (1st decembre)

img_4341bb1isw3.jpg
330.3 from HVLE with a VPS-steal-train from Salzgitter to Ilsenburg near Dörnten. (8th decembre)

img_4355jhsdn.jpg
A little bit later, the local train from Hannover to Bad Harzburg with 218 451 near Klein Elbe.

From the 9th to the 11th decembre I must to Kufstein. There I had a training course.

img_4408cashk.jpg
1116 096 with a KLV in Langenkampfen. (9th decmebre)

img_4490c4s9r.jpg
1216 016 with a EC to Bologna in Kufstein, on the left side 193 901. (11th decembre)

At the 13.th decembre was the farewell of the class 218 and class 628 in the north-west-harz.

img_455784shz.jpg
At frist, 042 096 with a special train to Goslar in Schladen.

img_4582upsib.jpg
A houre later, 225 806 (Lappwaldbahn) with the "sugar-train" to Schladen.

img_46236ssgj.jpg
218 396 came at the beginning of the year to Lower Saxony. Here with a local train from Hannover to Bad Harzburg near Oker.

img_4632ba0ls3b.jpg
628 606 with a local train to Braunschweig in Bad Harzburg.

img_4650ams3m.jpg
My last photo of the day. 218 396 leaves the station Bad Harzburg and passed the famous signal-brigde.

img_4677bb64slq.jpg
In the night from 25th to 26th decembre, the biggest bus depot in the region Hannover burned down. I take this photo on 27th decembre. 23 busses were destroied.

On the 29th decembre, I take with a friend the last tour in the Harz for this year. Now we are on he south-east-part of the Harz. There was a 20km (12miles) long railway from Klostermansfeld to Wippra. This railroad was named "Wipperliese". This railway will be closed at the 12th April 2015. Only 120 passengers take this train per day. I thing the problem is, that in Klostermansfeld are bad connections to other trains. Just this month, was built a new railway crossing. It cost around 500.000 euros.

img_4732n1s2p.jpg
A old Esslinger railcar from the "Kreisbahn Mansfelder Land" By order of the DB. near Vatterode.

img_4755mcs3v.jpg
The brigde over Mansfeld was destroyed in the last days of the second WW.

img_4764bpsfs.jpg
The railcar between Klostermansfeld and Mansfeld. In the background the new railroad crossing.

img_47802usfe.jpg
The last photo from this railway was taken near Vatterode.

After this phot we change our place to the Harzer Schmalspurbahn. We take photos on the Selketalbahn.

img_4806djs4q.jpg
99 5906 with a local train from Gernrode to Hasselfelde in Silberhütte.

img_4823nxshe.jpg
Some minutes later, we will take a photo from the same train in Strassberg.

After a good meal in a restaurant, we visit for our last photo this year the station Hasselfelde.

img_48457esn3.jpg
187 019 with a local train to Nordhausen Nord in Hasselfelde.

I wish you all a good start in the new year.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back