Federal Signal Corp Crossing Bell

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

chasejamy

New to rail road collecting, & to this site. I bought a Federal Signal Crossing Bell. I have look around on auction results, eBay

for a value, haven't found any. Very good shape. My research I think it was made around late 60's maybe early 70's. Like to know

value & era. I have 13 different collections, indian pottery, rugs, baskets, soda collection, cast iron, planter peanuts , vintage candy machines, toy cars, etc yes I am a

hoarder I don't sell. Now u know a little about me. Glad found this site. Thanks Mike

Thanks, that was my first piece. Do have another question. I looked at a cast iron piece. Been researching trying to find out what is called. It

stand about 30 inches to 36 inches, long handle, the guy told me its for switching the tracks, for the train. Anyone know the name for that piece?

Should have taken a picture, he wanted 200.00 for it. I passed. Now I am curious. Thanks Mike

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back