Ashland, NE

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Trainfanne54

Railfan Nebraska
November 3, 2013. I went too Ashland this past sunday for some trains. I saw three other people railfanning there too. I stayed for 5 hours and caught 12 trains. It was well worth it. Here are the shots.

1. BNSF#5816 BNSF#630 westbound manifest.
IMG_5489.jpg

2. Warbonnet.
IMG_5494.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainfanne54

Railfan Nebraska
More Pics

3. BNSF Northbound Loaded Coal Train on the Sioux City Subdivision.
IMG_5499.jpg
4. DPU.
IMG_5503.jpg

5. BNSF Eastbound Loaded Coal Train on the Creston Subdivision.
IMG_5513.jpg

6. DPU.
IMG_5525.jpg

Trainfanne54

Railfan Nebraska
More Pictures 2

7. BNSF Westbound Empties.
IMG_5532.jpg

8. Brand New SD70ACe.
IMG_5535.jpg

9. DPU.
IMG_5548.jpg

10. BNSF Westbound Empties.
IMG_5553.jpg

Trainfanne54

Railfan Nebraska
More Pictures 3

11. DPU.
IMG_5562.jpg

12. BNSF Northbound Oil Can on the Sioux City Sub.

IMG_5566.jpg

13. Oil Cans.
IMG_5568.jpg

14. DPUs.
IMG_5578.jpg

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)