Another hello from Roseville

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

JWNathan

Hi there Im Jesse. I work for Uncle Pete as a machinist in Roseville, been there 5 years now but have been fascinated with Locomotives my whole life, even though I went through tech school and became a Harley mechanic for a few years, I knew at some point Id work for a railroad. 5thGenRR(Chris)Ive known for 20 years and is an awesome mechanic, he even fixes locomotives once in awhile!
-Jesse

5thGenRR

Woah woah woah don't be telling people I fix things. :D T'is true Jesse and I go way back. He is definatly a foamer especially when it comes to steam where as I dig Diesel. He's a good mechanic as well. One of those guys where when training you can tell him what needs to be done without having to explain it step by step. In our part of the railroad that's a trait that you see but not often enough. From one newbie to another Welcome to the Forums!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)