2001 Olympic Relay Torch Train

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

T

TinCOMT

Good Morning--

I was on my way into work this morning and saw this engine. I had no idea there was such a thing and tried to do a little research online but didn't get much information. Are they just used for regular transport now? Was it a rare siting? I was like a little kid, though, and had to pull over and wait for it so I could snap photos. Just curious and thought I'd turn to the true enthusiasts and experts.

Attachments

• IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4077.jpg
    IMG_4077.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 199
Here Ya Go TC. In service way back on 07 APR 2013. Shunting cars in the yard at The Dalles, Oregon.

The rest of the family.

Photo Gallery

Attachments

• UP 2001 at The Dalles.jpg
    UP 2001 at The Dalles.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back