Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Going through the Crow

Going through the Crow

Going around Crowsnest Lake on the CP Crowsnest Sub
  2. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'Trains of Recession'

Meant to say im one.
  3. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'Trains of Recession'

Lets hope so my friend, cause one of those guys that got laid off by cp.
  4. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'Crowsnest'

Jordan, love the photo man! Keep it up.
  5. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'Past and Present'

Wow i didnt know they moved that station, i used to like catching the the train from Brandon North for some strange reason.
  6. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'UP ES44AC vs. AC6000CW'

UP 7030 is actually an AC6000 unit, nice catches though.
  7. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'CP 864'

yeah i think you sent me a text that night, i remember that.
  8. C

Sorry one more correction this train is an 824 canadian coal train as it has the the cp rail coal cars.
  9. C

Sorry to correct you man but 353 goes north only 375 and 387 go west. Unless it was a detour.
  10. C

Nice photo man, is that me in there. LOL
  11. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media 'Downtown Saskatoon'

How many trains do they usually run on the wilkie and sutherland subs in a day?
  12. C

Comment by 'croixsky' in media '803-998C3'

Nice Pic there trainman

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back