Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

GG1

Philip Hom - ‎Pennsylvania Station, New York Facebook
  2. B

Amtrak

Amtrak Considers Reducing Long-Distance Service Oct. 1 By Justin Franz http://railfan.com/amtrak-plans-to-reduce-long-distance-service-starting-oct-1/?fbclid=IwAR1fl2HarG0y-LMERfdRrh43Hqll2jFTprSwea6yD-p4nZfok3dl7ea3q34
  3. B

GG1

Amtrak 4911 west bound at Linden NJ 03/80. Source: ‎Randall Kotuby‎ - We Salute You, GG-1! Facebook
  4. B

GG1

I understand how you feel, I have a couple of Kato N scale GG1s and a Bachmann sound value GG1. but I focus on Lionel O, I just liked them! The railroad museum is a great idea! To me the GG1 is the 8th wonder of the world!
  5. B

Baltimore & Ohio

Source: ‎Eric Werner‎ - Chessie System Pictorial Facebook
  6. B

GG1

Bill, I think everybody needs at least 1 GG1
  7. B

GG1

8. B

Baltimore & Ohio

Slide by K. Allen Keller.
  9. B

GG1

Bob Kelly‎ - We Salute You, GG-1! GG-1 on the layout.
  10. B

GG1

11. B

Amtrak

One evening in the Summer of 74 or 75 - A SB station stop at Baltimore Paul Alisea‎ - We Salute You, GG-1!
  12. B

GG1

One evening in the Summer of 74 or 75 - A SB station stop at Baltimore Paul Alisea‎ - We Salute You, GG-1!
  13. B

PRR

E44s
  14. B

PRR

This unique event happened at 10:40 at night on October 21, 1954. A momentary burst of lights unequalled in the annals of photography turns night into day for this history making picture marking the centennial of the world famous Horseshoe Curve of the Pennsylvania Railroad near Altoona, an...
  15. B

PRR

Here is an original colored slide that I took at the Pennsylvania Railroad's Horseshoe Curve near Altoona, Blair County during early May of 1966. Shown here (L to R) are PRR engines #9683 and #9777. Both locomotives were built by EMD and rated at 1,500 horsepower. #9683 is an EH-15 built in...
  16. B

PRR

Aerial view of the "World Famous" Horseshoe Curve near Altoona in 1959. This photo also shows the water supply for the City of Altoona. Jackson-Township historical preservation
  17. B

PRR

Horseshoe Curve

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back