Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'BNSF SD70ACe'

over exposed.. but great looking photo otherwise!
  2. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'How new can you get?'

Yeah... its is the slide
  3. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'Fall colors in Oregon'

Yeah, Kyle and I headed up one sunny afternoon and snapped some shots. Its sooo foggy down here at the moment that the sun is staying away...
  4. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'Fall colors in Oregon'

Thanks for the tip.
  5. Oregon at its best

Oregon at its best

Heavy Union Pacific Manifest works hard as it climbs around the curves at "Foamer flats/Foamer Hieghts"
  6. Fall colors in Oregon

Fall colors in Oregon

Amtrak heads over the bridge in Westfir Or.
  7. GREEN!

GREEN!

CORP crews head southbound pulling a fully loaded train full of Logs
  8. Heading Southbound

Heading Southbound

CORP train heads south toward Medford as it heads under one of the I-5 bridges.
  9. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'SP 8261'

Wow, that is my fav. loco looking good. Just needs a little more paint and the fact that there is a UP yellow behind it makes me give this photo a 8.
  10. The Storm is coming...

The Storm is coming...

11. Speed Racer

Speed Racer

12. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'What a great welcome sign!'

dan, you are the greatest photographer ever. way to go! (friend colin wrote this as he was looking through my photos)
  13. FOAMERS!

FOAMERS!

14. Rounding the bend

Rounding the bend

15. Full steam ahead!

Full steam ahead!

16. Larsenisi

Comment by 'Larsenisi' in media 'UP Manager Special'

I forgot the date when it was taken but I was thinking it was around Feburary 2005 sometime.
  17. What a great welcome sign!

What a great welcome sign!

18. Artistic

Artistic

19. FOUR!!!                    ....colors that is.....

FOUR!!! ....colors that is.....

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back