Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Harold and his baby'

Cool, I was the fireman that day. I was probably in the cab taking a break from servicing the locomotive getting her ready for the day.
  2. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Harold and his baby'

Great photo! when was it taken? Harold never ran it in regular service, in fact Harold was never in engine service during his railroad career. He helped put her in the park and take her out.
  3. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Wag!'

Nice Wig-Wag! When did you stop by? was there anybody around when you stopped in? it is pretty quite there this time of year. I am glad a good photo came out of that wig wag, if you knew what we went through to get that put up!
  4. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Bridge south of Fountain,CO'

That is a nice shot before noon. I have a shot of a BNSF train going north over that bridge.
  5. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Former Santa Fe F7A #347C leads promotional movie special 1989'

Is that one of those F3A's that where made to look like an F7 by AT&SF? Because that B unit sure is an F3 but the A is numbered the same as the B.
  6. SP4439

Comment by 'SP4439' in media 'Power Bar SD60M'

great photo of a nice paint job. sure is a shock to see her repainted. not to long ago I was running her at work on a coal train in centralia washington with a nice coat of bn green on her. great shot!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back