Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. E

Need Help w/Issue recording LED lights...

I think you will need a higher end video camera to deal with this. First of all you have to take the camera out of automatic mode and put into shutter priority mode. Then you want to adjust the shutter to be as slow as possible without overexposing the shot. My video camera (Canon HF200) has a...
  2. E

Encoding for Youtube 60FPS with Sony Vegas/Sony Movie Studio

Youtube supports 60fps (it seems you have to use Chrome, not IE, to be able to be able to choose to see the 60FPS rendering, otherwise you just get 30 or less) But all the stuff I upload has terrible performance, like only 10 frames per second, and 85% of frames of dropped. At 720/60FPS the...
  3. E

Tehachapi BNSF 7 Leaders, 2 Helpers, and Calm Horses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZdGf2BDoto Spent a great day at the loop and at the depot, meeting a Sperry employee waiting for track time who was taking pictures too. Gosh I hate to say it, but seeing a Sperry truck in single track territory got me a little worried. (Rob I hope you...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back