Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. W

Railfanning Around Northern California

That last shot is amazing if though the lighting was a bit dark. Very nice!!!
  2. W

How to get a Interview with KCS

I interviewed for a dispatcher position with them and it took them 5 months from online resume submission to phone call. When I went in for the interview, it was weird. The corporate culture there was palpable, and not it a good way. From what I saw at the corporate office, they might be...
  3. W

John Deere Train West

Great shots, thanks for sharing.
  4. W

Ashland and Greenwood Nebr. april 2014

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.
  5. W

2014 Iowa State Railroad Club 24 Hours

In that last set of pics, can you please tell me where this is? What subdivisions split right here?
  6. W

Omaha and Council Bluffs 4-22-2014

Mine as well. Good looking unit!
  7. W

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2014

Outstanding set!! Thanks for sharing!!
  8. W

Comment by 'WhoWantsTrained' in media 'Gold Bar Turn'

Excellent! My favorite power in my favorite colors, great shot!!
  9. W

Comment by 'WhoWantsTrained' in media 'New Wheel'

Why is it all bent up? Looks like something may have hit it???
  10. W

Comment by 'WhoWantsTrained' in media 'On the Move'

Friggn' sweet shot! Love it!
  11. W

3 photos from around Omaha.

Cool shots, I really like the night one. Thanks for sharing!
  12. W

CNW/ UP 9798 'nose art'

The way the posts were made, it made it sound like it was two pictures of the same numbered unit with the crest in different spots. I was just pointing out that they are two different units.
  13. W

CNW/ UP 9798 'nose art'

Those unit's are not the same, hence the different location of the shield.
  14. W

Railfanning Around Northern California

Great work!! I love the night time, time-lapse. Gorgeous photos. I got a kick out of your last picture with the "guy" spray painted on the grain hopped around the UP logo.
  15. W

My WA photos

I haven't seen anything stored in the yard in a long time. I am however seeing a lot of odd, old power on regular freight. Old Geeps and whatnot from wayyyy back. Stuff I was used to seeing a few decades ago.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back