Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

[GER/SLO/HR] 2020 in 52 Pictures and Cabview´s

Hello, I will show you, a lot of photos from 2020. For cabviews see below. 15th January 261 104 with a local freight train from Hannover Linden to Bad Salzdetfurth near Wesseln. A half an hour later, the local service from Hildesheim to Bodenburg at the same place. 648 191 is one of eleven...
  2. B

[RS/MNE] Railways between tourtles and snakes (now with all photos)

Hello, after a long time, I will present you photos from my Summertrip to Serbia and Montenegro. We started our planing month before. At first we thought about a roundtrip from Serbia->Montenegro->Albania(->Nordmazedonien)->Serbia. But there was a problem. You can´t drive with a rental car from...
  3. B

[D/HR/BIH]My year 2018 with 72 pictures

Hello, I wish you all a happy new year. A succesfull year comes to an end. After a rainy 2017, a sunny 2018 followed. Many pictures were taken in Germany and the former Yugoslavia. It was my first visit in Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegowina. In Germany I have visit the Marschbahn, the railwayline...
  4. B

[RO] Summertrip to Romania: Old german and french railcars Part 3

Hello, today I will show you our last photos from Romania. 5th June: At first we looked for a "vulcanizare". The other wheel was down too. We found one a few minutes from our "Hotel", but they don´t speek english and we can´t speek romanish. So I can´t told them about our problem. So I must...
  5. B

[RO] Summertrip to Romania with german and romanian railcars (Part 2)

Hello, here is part 2 of our summertrip. 2nd June The weather would be bader the next two days, but we do our best to take good photos from the railway Titan Sud (Bukarest)- Oltenita. The railway condition was very good for romanian conditions. 76 2414/2413 and 76 2410/2409 with the...
  6. B

[RO] Summertrip to Romania with Malaxa and other old locomotives (Part 1)

Hello, 28th May now I will present you my photos from my last summertrip. We visit Romania again. A got friend and I started our trip in Dortmund Airport with a flight to Cluj Napoca. In Cluj Napoca we rent a car for all days. But there was a problem with our car. That was damaged and we get...
  7. B

[RS/RO] Crash-tour in Serbia and Romania in Summer 2016

Hello, after a long time i have time for a longer Post. We started our tour in Düsseldorf Airport. We take a flight to Belgrad an get from SIXT a car. Our first destination was the region around Sombor. We want to take photos from the class 712/714. This class will be retired soon. But the...
  8. B

[GER] First half year in Germany (25 pic)

Hello, the first half year I spend mostly in Lower-Saxony. The year began weather technically good, but this summer was in germany bad. It was cloudy, and the temperatures vary. January 9th January: Two class 424/425 with a S2 from Haste to Nienburg (over Weetzen and Hanover) near...
  9. B

[CZ/DE]The second half year with photos from Germany and Czech Republic (38pic)

Hello, this evening I will show you some photos from the last half year. July On 1st July drives a special train from Cologne to Dresden. I have taken a photo near Hohnhorst. In my hollyday I visit the Czech Republic. That was my first visit in this country. 7th July. 362 057 with a...
  10. B

Romania 2015 - 16: Dacia-Special - Sibiu (50 p.)

Hallo Roni, sehr schöner Beitrag. Vielleicht verschlägt es mich nächstest Jahr auch wieder nach Rumänien (Momentan schwankt das so zwischen Russland oder eine Rundreise Slowakei/Ungarn/Serbien/Rumänien). Leider wird dort ja wieder ein Kahlschlag gemacht in Sachen Stilllegung. Andererseits bei...
  11. B

[GER/AT] The first half year in Germany (and Austria) 35 pic.

Hello, today I will show you after a long time a lot of pictures of this year. 155 008 with a mixed freight train by a brigde in Achum near Bückeburg. 14th January 140 539 with 115 114 (cold) and PBZ2453 from Hamburg to Dortmund near Kirchhorsten. 24th January A short visit in...
  12. B

[GER/AT]Decembre - Time to say goodbye (19pic)

Hello, today I will show you some pictures from this month. At 14.th decembre the rail company Erixx startet their passenger transport inthe north-west-Harz. That was the end for the class 218 and the class 628 from DB Regio. Also time to say goodbye from the good, old trains. But at...
  13. B

[RS/RO]One week in the Balkans (34pic)

Hello, today I will show you some holliday-pictures. I planned this trip since June. I have never been in the ex-Yugoslavia. My last trip to an country outside the EU was years ago (It must be Tunesia 1998). 20th. August: Wennigsen-Berlin Our flight went from Berlin Tegel to Belgrad Nicolai...
  14. B

[GER]Slowly, the summer is coming

Hello, here are some pictures from the last month. I gave up my job at DB Schenker. Now I am working at another railway-company. 2. February: 115 198, 115 293 and 115 383 with a PBZ in Hannover HBF. 27. February: 114 036 with a local train from Fulda to Giesen in Fulda. 6...
  15. B

Golden autumn, steam, goodbyes and some snow (22pic)

Hello, after my poland-travel ( http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?47560-PL-One-week-in-Upper-Silesia-(41pic) ) I will present you some pictures of the last month of 2013 and some pictures of january 2014. 28th septembre: We start with the last tour in septembre, I and a...
  16. Golden october and fried egg

Golden october and fried egg

218 451 with an local train from Hanover to Bad Harzburg near Baddeckenstedt.
  17. B

Comment by 'BR 110' in media 'The first hurdle is done'

Sorry I mean January;-) This location isnt very high. I think around 200 to 300 metres.
  18. Local train in Barleben

Local train in Barleben

642 189 with an local train from Magdeburg to Haldensleben. The train passes the station Barleben.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back