Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Mukilteo Muscle'

Wow that consist sure looks familiar... http://www.pbase.com/kentonline/image/80544626 Sure was an unforgettable power lash-up.
  2. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Some Things Never Change'

Great names think a like! -> http://www.pbase.com/kentonline/image/79591307 Even got LTD in the background... lucky for them it is only Amtrak. Little tight on the right side crop IMO but your ideas/subjects for your photos are improving (seen some of your other recent shots)... only thing...
  3. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'In the Iris.'

Probably one of the best if not the best location during the late spring in the valley. Makes for a great afternoon/evening shot as your photo demonstrates. Too bad some were already starting to go in your photo. I got a shot here a week earlier from the over pass...
  4. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Morning Gold'

Love it breaking through the steam. Excellent shot.
  5. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Full steam ahead!'

Amazing shot Dan. Finally put that big lens of yours to good use ;-)
  6. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Highball Cascade Summit'

I love this shot. One of my favorite shots from CC.
  7. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'just like the good old days'

It is the ex SP line between Portland, Oregon through Salem, Albany and Eugene to Oakridge, Oregon. So the UP mainline in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.
  8. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Street Running'

Hmmm, I remember following this guy up the street with a foamer hanging out the side of my car. I guess I get to see the result now. Nice street running shot.
  9. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'heading into T3'

Love that going away shot. Has the CC feel to it. Tunnels, Trees and interesting weather.
  10. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'GP_38_akrr'

Really nice. I like that EMD with those cars.
  11. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Steel Bridge P42'

Nice shot Phil, great angle. I have still have yet to shoot from that spot. I guess I'll have to put the steel bridge on my to do list.
  12. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Sleeping Robots'

Another excellent night shot.
  13. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Rock Job ready to go'

Really sweet shot. Now if it did not have that patch job it would be even sweeter.
  14. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Slick Rails'

Wow six units elephant style. Nice Oregon mood too.
  15. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Going through the Woods'

I've run that loco one too many times on MSTS. Nice catch.
  16. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Somebody hates UP!!!'

Someone must be getting UP back for patching all those CNW, DRGW, SP and SSW units.
  17. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Speeding with 2 new UP GEVO's'

Funny how they use those new Gevos on the garbage train. I saw one at west champ as the trailing unit. Excellent way to break them in.
  18. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Transfer in the Snow'

Nice a white face in the snow! I love that old BN white face scheme.
  19. H

Comment by 'hokketalgo' in media 'Help! They are everywhere! ;-)'

Good timing and nice picture!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back