Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media '16 Mile Creek Crossings'

Good Work Martin.
  2. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media '"The Brick"'

Nice catch.
  3. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Winter along Puget Sound'

Great photo Joe. That WarBonnet sure looks good
  4. Sunset at MP 18

Sunset at MP 18

A bare table train fly's thru the crossing near the Ferry Dock in Edmonds WA
  5. Haming  Hogger

Haming Hogger

A BNSF employee encouraging the Railfans. Seen here on the Scenic sub near the East Portal of the Cascade tunnel.
  6. CHC-SSE at West Baring

CHC-SSE at West Baring

West Bound headed for South Seattle
  7. Is your Corn ready

Is your Corn ready

Can any of you Rails explain this one to me? This was seen at West Baring on the road to Stevens Pass.
  8. End of the Road

End of the Road

Rusting EMD equipment with an uncertain future seen here at Interbay in Seattle.
  9. Coal Drag DPU

Coal Drag DPU

Bringing up the rear of this BC bound Coal Train. At MP 14 on the Scenic.
  10. Coal Drag

Coal Drag

Headed for Roberts bank in BC to unload. Seen here Northbound at MP 14 on the BNSF Scenic Sub.
  11. Executives?

Executives?

Here is a photo that I forgot to post from last summer. Corporate types tour their railroad. Seen here near MP22 on the BNSF Scenic sub
  12. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Westbound Stacks'

I like it!
  13. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'First Light in Cajon'

Good job Ken. It pays to get started early
  14. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Trains & Bikini Girls'

I would have rated it a 10 if you had managed to include more of the bikini's
  15. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Coopers, WV'

Good composition
  16. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Loads of Snow'

Nice photo
  17. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Three at Once'

Looks good...
  18. T

Comment by 'TracM99' in media 'Amtrak work train sits on the siding in Dowagiac, MI'

Nice photo. Never seen an Amtrak work train before....
  19. Good light, Tired location

Good light, Tired location

The LPC-SSE seen here at MP 18 with the last light of day. A fast moving rain storm made for some dramatic lighting I couldn't resist, in spite of the over-photographed location....
  20. Stacks at low tide

Stacks at low tide

Westbound on the Scenic Sub at Edmonds WA.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back