Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'GMD1 cab'

...check out the pole - now all they need is a shower! LoL!! :d
  2. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'SD50F'

Knew I wouldn't have to look to far to find CN's fix-all Duct Tape!
  3. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Broken FRED'

Dead Fred. Methinks Fred would of been safer riding inside a caboose rather than hanging off the drawbar of some boxcar!
  4. After hours

After hours

Night time at the Via / CN station in Vancouver
  5. I see red

I see red

Via Number 2 passes the approach signal for Glen Valley on the CN Yale Sub. Note the up and down marker lights on the Park car.
  6. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Eastbound Hotshot'

neat - caught my eye as i was scrolling thru some pictures
  7. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'BC Rail - Dawson Subdivision'

"Keep the 'BC' in BC Rail"
  8. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Happiness'

good picture.
  9. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Chinese QJ Flood Relief Steam Trains'

Neat picture - to bad someone didn't cover up that white sign
  10. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Summer at last'

it's about time the sun came out!!
  11. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Sunset on the Scenic'

Very nice but that bright orange light out there over the water doesn't look right. We've had so much rain, drizzle and cloud, that I forgot when the last nice day was.... :-)
  12. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'BCOL_746a'

thanks - too bad I couldn't work Mt. Gaibaldi into the picture - volcanic peak slightly to the right out of the picture - it was cloud covered anyway. I'm hoping to post more BCR pictures later on once I figure how how to get my 1997 - vintage slide scanner compatible with a newer computer.
  13. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'Tornado Warning on the UP Overland Route'

Looks like something is about to erupt out of that cloud! I'm gonna get to the midwest some Spring....
  14. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'In a fog'

I like FoG
  15. T

Comment by 'Trainman92' in media 'VIA 6133'

Check out the E&N boxcar to the left!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back