Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'CP Sutherland roundhouse'

There is no more turntable there.
  2. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'D&RGW SD45's'

I always liked those Rio Grande looking SD45's. Nice picture of them.
  3. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'KCS 650 - Floyd TX'

awesome shot! with one of the last all white KCS units on the point! and an old FNM/NdeM unit running second in the consist.
  4. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'New Crew'

Hey I recognise that place and the guy with the longer hair, he is the engineer for that train which will be heading for Roberts Bank once they get on board. The theird person on the left is a conductor trainee.
  5. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'CSXT'S Boyles Terminal Sub'

Nice photo with a cool looking consist!
  6. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'Scraped'

I wish they would put an engine block and all the other internal stuff back in that unit and bring it back to service. The old CN and GTW of the 70's and 80's would have, and even the old ICG would have, but not today with "Darth Vadar" E. Hunter Harrison and his "Death Star&quot...
  7. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'BC Rail in 1989'

nice photo, i like the colors and consist.
  8. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'Work Train'

nice picture, i like it.. did you happen to take two of it from that angle?
  9. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'Green amid rusty brown'

nice photo and location!
  10. R

Comment by 'railwayman69' in media 'Mile 19'

Great picture! ding, ding!
  11. CP 8622

CP 8622

Brand new at the time of the photo, CP AC4400CW 8622 sits at Eastport, Idaho on the UP while waiting for a train to return to Canada on. Locomotive CP 8622 is facing south, the mountains in the background are in British Columbia, Canada.
  12. BN at Dickinson, ND

BN at Dickinson, ND

Here sits a BN/BNSF welded rail train tied down on a summer weekend in Dickinson, North Dakota.
  13. BNSF 4845

BNSF 4845

14. CP at Enderlin, ND

CP at Enderlin, ND

Local power sitting in the late evening light.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back