Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'SP 3879'

Calendar material there. Nice shot.
  2. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'OHCR 7137'

When did OC get these C30-7s? I like it!
  3. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Fall Steam'

Was he waiting for the train that long?!
  4. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Red Block at Vancouver'

I love it. The wet rail really adds to the effect. Super job.
  5. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Morning at Binyamina, Israel'

Rainbow power? How unusual. Is this typical?
  6. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Vermonter Gloom'

Nice catch.
  7. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Sunday Morning in Nashville'

A unique to blend iron into an urban setting and very niely done. Nice timing on capturing the passing of the CSX train. Were you shooting from a bridge or building close by?
  8. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'CP 5920 WEST'

Ditto on the unreasonable rating from Mr Mojo. Great colors, backdrop and train. I can ony imagine what it took to reach this spot as well as planning.
  9. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Near Jondaryan, Darling Downs'

I wondered about the tank cars following as it doesn't fit the era but I see the reasoning now. Nice shot of a beautiful engine. Is this a regular excursion train?
  10. Arizona & California

Arizona & California

A night shot of a GP39-2 refurbished by LTEX awaits transport in Ohio to it's home rails out west. Photo by Tom Boylan and posted with his permission.
  11. Arizona & California

Arizona & California

A GP39-2 refurbished by LTEX awaits transport in Ohio to it's home rails out west. Photo by Tom Boylan and posted with his permission.
  12. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Going away at dawn'

How much I would like it to see them coming home again. Great shot
  13. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Four PA-1'a enroute'

I wasn't aware the SP had PA's. Love those bloody noses!
  14. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'On the War Path'

Wow! What a can of red paint wouldn't do to help this unit out
  15. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Morning Gold'

Awesome shot!
  16. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'NS 5814'

Congratulations Nate. That definitely is a beautiful shot.
  17. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Me in F7 1502 in 1981'

Turbod, as you look at this photo, I can only wonder what's going through your mind now. Good memories I hope.
  18. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'Whittier Tunnel'

An unusual structure to see along with excellent info on the tunnel but 150 mph winds? That can't be common is it?
  19. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'NS 21A'

Great shot!
  20. Coffee

Comment by 'Coffee' in media 'UP in WP colors'

My favorite!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back