Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Union Pacific In The Columbia River Gorge

Union Pacific In The Columbia River Gorge

Oil on canvas 18 x 36 inch. Sold but have prints.
  2. B&O EM-1 Yellowstone

B&O EM-1 Yellowstone

latest oil on canvas 18 x 36 inch, northern West Virginia in the fall about 1949-1954. original for sale,prints in two weeks
  3. Rock in the Field

Rock in the Field

The ROCK around Grinnell Iowa with a mixed short commuter train, running thru wheat and corn fields. Original is for sale and prints will be out in about 8 days
  4. Meridian Idaho mid 60s

Meridian Idaho mid 60s

Oil On Canvas, 18 x 24 inch. Commission. Customer wanted no people in it, but wanted his 1939 Ford included with a steam locomotive. Depot now gone but memories remain. Bill
  5. Boise Idaho UP Depot and E-9 Unit

Boise Idaho UP Depot and E-9 Unit

Still here, Hi again.I have been doing a lot of Aviation work, but managed to get a couple rail paintings also. This is the Beautiful Boise Depot. Third of this exact picture I have done. Popular subject. Oil on Canvas, 18 x 24 inch, For Sale
  6. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'Rock in Iowa'

Thanks guys. I haven't not been painting, just not railroad paintings. Should be able to post some more soon. Thanks for your comments. Have a great day, Bill
  7. Rock in Iowa

Rock in Iowa

Oil on canvas,20 x 26 inch,commission, sold. Been very busy with Aviation work,sorry I haven't posted of late. Have a great day, Bill
  8. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'Santa Fe, Alco PA,Warbonnet'

I would like to thank every one for their comments and good words about my work. Have a great day Bill Gardoski
  9. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'UP Big Boy on Sherman'

This print has been doing well. I have prints on 5 continents now. Bill
  10. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'UP Turbine'

Finally sold this, also sold 4000 images of it to North little Rock service unit of UP for birthday cards. Good things happen in time Bill
  11. Union Pacific Boise Depot

Union Pacific Boise Depot

oil on canvas commission, sold 18x24 inch
  12. Winter Cascade Tunnel

Winter Cascade Tunnel

oil on canvas
  13. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'Last Trip Home'

Thank you very much. Bill
  14. Last Trip Home

Last Trip Home

Oil on canvas, 24 x 36 inches. Commission for library here,honoring a board member who passed on. He loved trains and was from Denver. Three months work here.
  15. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'SP Cabforward'

Greg, thanks for your comments. I have been involved all summer with Aviation work,and am painting like mad to submit to the National Naval Aviation Museum's juried show in march, so train work takes a backseat for awhile. I have some more rail art in the works almost finished,and will post as...
  16. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'SP Cabforward'

Thank you for your kind comments. Sorry the photo is somewhat blurry. Have a great day. Bill Gardoski
  17. SP Cabforward

SP Cabforward

My latest painting, Sold. Original 15 x 30 inch,oil on canvas,depicting an AC-5 on the east side of Donner Pass,in early spring. Time involved 100+ hours
  18. Santa Fe, Alco PA,Warbonnet

Santa Fe, Alco PA,Warbonnet

48 x 24 inch oil on canvas. Sold to a dentist in Loma Linda Cal. One of the most beautiful locomotives ever built,with one of the greatest paint jobs ever painted on an engine.
  19. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media 'U.K., New dmu's'

Again, Excellent work. Bill
  20. I

Comment by 'idartist45' in media '"Duchess of Hamilton"'

Beautiful well done work. Thumbs UP. Bill

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back