Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. pmpete

GorgeRail 2014 Canceled

The Decision. After great consideration the GorgeRail Team has decided go on Hiatus for 2014. We fully hope that we can resume next year having GorgeRail again in 2015. Why stop after three good years? To continue to have the technical quality of shows we need to ensure good attendance to...
  2. pmpete

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

Nice Bay area round up. One place I have not lived near on the west coast. Great photographic quality. Like your cloudy day shots, its easy to be a fair weather railfan. Pete
  3. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'High and Low'

Score!
  4. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'CSX 7386'

Classic Telemash from the East Coast.
  5. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'Maryhill Twilight'

Great set up of mixed light!
  6. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'Orange and Gold'

Awesome color!
  7. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'QR National 5BM7'

Keep it coming always love the Aussie content. To my eye the shot looks like you used a point and shoot camera. EXIF shows a 1Dmk2. Not sure what is going on with your processing.
  8. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'Dinner Train at night'

Awesome shot!
  9. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'Steam in the mountains'

Awesome, Gosh I miss seeing her run excursions. These oil fired beasts out west don't have the experience of the cinders in the hair and the acrid smell of the coal burning. Let alone the pinnacle of steam technology that the J represented. I hope she is being well taken care of Roanoke so...
  10. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'New paint at Scenic'

Notice how the unit trailing it has the top of the nose painted green with the yellow dividing stripe. I'm sure the new logo would not stand out as much if they had applied the paint the same way so its not out in a field of orange alone. Paul
  11. DSC_0062upmaneast

DSC_0062upmaneast

12. DSC_0073arlington

DSC_0073arlington

13. DSC_0039_1tunnel6

DSC_0039_1tunnel6

14. DSC_0011_1trashsmoking

DSC_0011_1trashsmoking

15. Multnomah Falls lodge

Multnomah Falls lodge

16. pmpete

Comment by 'pmpete' in media 'The Zephyr'

very well done night shot.
  17. northdallessignsfixed

northdallessignsfixed

18. dodsonfixed

dodsonfixed

19. climbfixed

climbfixed

20. Elevators

Elevators

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back