Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Meet'

Thats a great shot
  2. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'MG_9206_BNSF_GRAIN_MARK_DABLING_ROAD_COLORADO_SPRINGS'

Like it ... Is that where the tracks run near the interstate? I used to live in the Springs and sorta do again via a long commute.
  3. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'The last cut'

Nice, quite a few of the older EMD locos need to have the same thing done...cant keep oil on the inside to save yer life sometime.
  4. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Truck'

So thats what they look like brand new. The bottoms I worked on were always covered in bear grease, animals, and anything else smelly that could work its way up there.
  5. GE gone down

GE gone down

Took when I was working in GE, an AC44 with bad water damage.Was gonna enter in contest but too late, been gone from here for a long time.
  6. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Deception Creek'

Wow nice to see there is snow elsewhere out there this winter.
  7. On the drop pit

On the drop pit

Changing out the #6 traction motor
  8. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Scenic Grain'

Nice,even three different shades of orange.
  9. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'NS Tanks'

Good stuff.
  10. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Ice cold'

Doh, forgot what side I was working on,lol.Thought I was on GE that day.But your right.
  11. Ice cold

Ice cold

Dead cold EMD SD90 waiting to go inside.
  12. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Limited express RAPIT'

Wow , now thats one cool lookin train.
  13. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'AutoRacks At Night'

Nice , I like shots like these.
  14. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'CSX 347'

Nice shot.Is it set out , or a helper?
  15. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'New KCS de Mexico GEVO's'

Nice lookin loco.We had one roll through the service track the other day.
  16. Westbound Stack

Westbound Stack

Off into the sunset.
  17. Rails to the sky

Rails to the sky

West bound side of the bridge in Bailey yard.Stupid crew suburban got in the shot.
  18. Snakeing thru the yard

Snakeing thru the yard

Yes those are heat waves in front of the loco.It wasnt hot, it was the heat from the units blowing forward, looked odd.
  19. Stack train creepin

Stack train creepin

Was sitting in the yard with the family and this stacker snuck up on us.Female engineer gave my daughter a wave and a smile.
  20. Cars as far as you can see

Cars as far as you can see

Lots of blue on the stack train.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back