Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'Fire and water'

Truely Sublime.......
  2. Dashing through the snow!

Dashing through the snow!

GEXR train west of Mitchell, ON. 19 Feb. 2006 Image 2006 M. Ross Valentine
  3. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'NS 120'

Outstanding
  4. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'AutumnThunder'

Thanks for the comments- I didn't want to crop on the right, as I wanted to avoid "dead center syndrome" , as it would have disrupted the balence of the photo, additionally I would have lost the road, which adds to the scene. -MRV
  5. Poland

Poland

April 2002- Poznan Wolsztyn Route
  6. Red Rail

Red Rail

Where it starts
  7. Abendrot SP

Abendrot SP

Evening red on the SP Shasta Route
  8. Mt. Shasta Moon Rise

Mt. Shasta Moon Rise

1997 'neath Shasta
  9. AutumnThunder

AutumnThunder

GTW #6325 on an October Morning
  10. 4 Krokodil

4 Krokodil

4 class BB 1020 class Crocodiles Wilderkaiser Alpen
  11. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'evolution002'

I like the concept of this photo- My only nitpick unfortunately one cannot tell if these are on a truck or a train-
  12. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'Fire in the hole!'

Stunning! Servus-Valentine
  13. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'Morning Steam'

Very, Very nice! -M. Ross Valentine
  14. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'BNSF at sunrise'

This just simply ROCKS! Awsome! -MRV
  15. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media '186_8698'

Nice mood-
  16. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'Mt. Hood Sunset'

Nice one! -MRV
  17. C

Comment by 'cinderPath' in media 'Busy Corridor'

This photo has a great "mood" to it- NICE! M. Ross Valentine
  18. empty spaces

empty spaces

Image 2004 M. Ross Valentine

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back