Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #14 - Heavy Snow at Klagenfurt HBF in Carinthia (23.01.2023) It was snowing very heavily at Klagenfurt on the 23rd of January 2023. The station was entirely covered with snow and some trains were canceled and some were delayed on this day.
  2. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #9 - Trains at Villach HBF (15.01.2013) Villach Hauptbahnhof is the main station in the city of Villach in the Austrian state of Carinthia.
  3. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #7 - Afternoon Trains at Klagenfurt HBF in Austria (10.01.2023) This is the main station in Carinthia province which is addressed as Klagenfurt Hauptbahnhof. I filmed these videos yesterday during a sunny afternoon.
  4. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #6 - Suburban , Express, and Freight Trains at Flughafen Graz in Austria This is the airport station in Graz where you can walk to the airport after getting down from this station. I filmed these videos during the afternoon on the 04th of January 2023. This substation is...
  5. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #5 - Night Trains at Salzburg HBF in Austria (30.12.2022) These are some night trains I filmed at Salzburg main station while waiting for the Flughafen Wien to Klagenfurt HBF railjet train to go home.
  6. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #4 - Scenic Railfanning at Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof (30.12.2022) Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof is a magnificent-looking station with snowy Alps mountains in the background. I truly enjoyed filming trains here and there is an airport nearby as well.
  7. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #3 - Trains at Vienna Main Station on a Sunny Day (28.12.2022) This is a collection of trains at the busiest railway station in Austria which is Wien Hauptbahnhof OBB. I filmed all these videos on the 28th of December 2022.
  8. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #2 : Morning Trains at Salzburg HBF (30.12.2022) These are a few morning trains I filmed at Salzburg main railway station in Austria. I was waiting for Innsbruck bound Zurich RJX and it was delayed for about 50 minutes on that day. Therefore, I had plenty of time to film...
  9. Poorna

Austria Railways

Austrian Trains Vlog #1 - Afternoon Trains at Wien Meidling Bahnhof (28.12.2022) This is a collection of afternoon trains I filmed at Wien Meidling railway station in Vienna, Austria. The videos were filmed on the 28th of December 2022. I wish everyone a happy new year 2023.
  10. Poorna

Austria Railways

Repainted MÁV 480 006-0 Szent Márton Locomotive Spotted at Wien HBF in Austria
  11. Poorna

Austria Railways

Train Journey from Weizelsdorf Bahnhof to Klagenfurt HBF in Carinthia, Austria This is the latest train service addition to Austrian railways in Carinthia. It was officially opened from 11th of Sunday, December 2022. Here, I have recorded the entire train journey from Weizelsdorf Bahnhof to...
  12. Poorna

Austria Railways

Busy Evening Trains at Vienna's Main Railway Station (Wien Hauptbahnhof) in Austria This is the main railway station in Austria which is called Wien Hauptbahnhof. It is a very busy station, especially during weekends. I filmed these videos on the 03rd of December.
  13. Poorna

Austria Railways

Railfanning at Vienna International Airport Railway Station (Bahnhof Flughafen Wien) in Austria Here you can see Airport CAT trains, Railjet trains, and a few Cityjet trains. The station is always busy with people coming from the airport. The filmed date is the 03rd of December 2022.
  14. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Sri Lankan Passenger Train Reversing and Going to the Loop Line
  15. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Class M4 744 Going Angrily Despite the Heavy Rain near Kelaniya in Sri Lanka
  16. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Class M6 784 Action-Packed Ride with Udaya Devi 6012 Express Train in Sri Lanka Railways This is Batticaloa - Polonnaruwa - Colombo express train in Sri Lanka. It is usually running with a Class M2 Canadian locomotive. But on this day, there was a change and it was running with German made...
  17. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Sri Lanka Railways Kurunegala to Maho Baby Train Action Packed Ride! This is a pretty fast small distance train running from Kurunegala to Maho Junction daily in Sri Lanka. It is powered by a British-made Class M7 locomotive. You can witness the scenic Sri Lanka in this video.
  18. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Amazing EMD G12 Model Beat Sound of Class M2 in Sri Lanka Railways
  19. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Newly Painted Red Colour Train in Sri Lanka Experience Sri Lanka Railways like never before. Here you can find a collection of Sri Lankan trains including powersets and old diesel locomotives imported from various countries.
  20. Poorna

Sri Lanka Railways

Hunupitiya Railway Station Level Crossing in Sri Lanka This is the railway crossing at Hunupitiya railway station in Sri Lanka. Hunupitiya is a sub-station located between Colombo and Ragama railway stations. Only slow trains are stopping here.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back