Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Stewart Southern Railway'

Neat shot Cal, can I use it for MB-SK Rails? MAP
  2. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'BN's finest?'

Steve Pruzak riding the point
  3. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'OMLX 824 SW1200'

Those are MP's version of marker lights
  4. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'HBRY GP30'

So that is where it has been sitting for the past few years! Thanks for posting this shot. Mark Perry Group Owner MB/SK Rails http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MB-SKrails/
  5. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Omnitrax'

Please reformat them for us, thanks. Mark Perry Group Owner MB-SK Rails http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MB-SKrails/
  6. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'PA derelicts'

Please do! TX
  7. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Omnitrax'

Do you have any pictures of that GP30 2508 to post here?
  8. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Floral's finest'

No this 50 tonner wore her GE plant applied Red hoods and cab with a black frame until she was shipped out to Saskatchewan. The yellow 45 tonner located at Fort Whyte was an odd ball paint scheme, all the other Canada Cement units wore red paint.
  9. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Poplar River Mine Rail'

Both SD40-2's work strictly out of the mine at Coronach. The TR4A 5706 is still in service at Beinfait. Mine trains are usually about 20-25 cars long and only shuttle between the mine and the power plant, with balloon tracks are each location.
  10. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'PA derelicts'

Where is the GP30 2508?
  11. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'RIP OmniTRAX 3372 GP9E'

Where is that HBR/CKR GP30 sitting these days, inside the roundhouse at PA?
  12. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'EVRAZ 11 (CP SW900)'

Wasn't this a CPR shop goat at Weston Shops in Winnipeg at one time? MAP
  13. C

Comment by 'cn854' in media 'Floral's finest'

Glad to see the old gal got a new paint job, shot her about 30 years ago in Fort Whyte and at Steeprock MB. MAP

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back