Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. otlocal

CN GRAINER N/B OT Sub

CN grain train N/B with CN2260/2586,out of BEND,OR,about 20:30,snuck by me:mad:
  2. otlocal

Wishram Fire

Fire in,or near Wishram, Wa.,burning at this time don't know how close it is to rail yard,but i wonder if they will man their ,Command Center caboose and go after it.:eek:
  3. otlocal

8156 S/B OT-Gateway Subs

BNSF 8156, S/B ,just got track warrant between 8z and Beal OT Sub,should be on Gateway Sub this afternoon.Normally i wouldn't mention it,but it's a very rare animal in these parts,especially as a nice clean lead unit.Most likely a Barstow train.:)
  4. otlocal

Grain Train/ OT Sub/NB

CN 8851,CN2577,BCOL 4601,N/B OT,departed Bend,around 11;00 AM.....Also BNSF 6020 Depating Bend,right now also has CN unit in consist.
  5. otlocal

Canadian National-N/B,OT Sub

CN 2619, lead unit ,Departed Bend,OR.N/B at 05:45...;)
  6. otlocal

Lite Power /NB-OT

Lots of lite power going NB on the OT Sub lately, Wed 7 units,Thurs. 10 units i was told the Wed. job kicked out a few cars out Bend, and took them north.Can't say i ever seen this before.Kinda interesting didn't know the PNW was that short on power,normally i see extra power just added to the...
  7. otlocal

Geo train- bnsf 9556

The Geo Train has been assigned BNSF 9556 in the executive paint,it may be coming to PNW soon,should look good ,if you hear anything please advise Thanks:)
  8. otlocal

SD40-2 NB/OT-Sub

Big Green Machine,SD40-2, 1779, in loco consist on baretable lead unit ,BNSF 4600, NB OT Sub,should be around Madras,Or,or north of there i think this is a Vancouver or Seattle, train if you see this guy please advise,i'm very interested to see where he goes...Special thanks to fellow member Rob...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)