Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

FEMA DEATH TRAINS and you.

:eek::eek::D:D:D:D Good grief...that was baaadd!!!:D:D:D
  2. B

Greetings from Canada

Greetings from the great plains of Northwest London ON!!!:D:D
  3. B

Fall Colors in Nebraska

Gorgeous trees!!:):)
  4. B

Actual English Subtitles Used in Hong Kong Films :-)

I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way. Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep. Gun wounds again? Same old rules: no eyes, no groin. A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries. Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken! Take my advice, or I'll spank you...
  5. B

Burned and bummed

I think there is a kind of zen moment when there are no trains and I am in the moment...the smell of wildflowers in the air, bees buzzing abouts, bikers and runners going by the pathways...
  6. B

Old Radio Shack Catalogues On The Interwebzz...

http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/catalog_directory.html Goes back to 1939....:)
  7. B

Train chasing around Reno NV

Like these ones...good work!
  8. B

Take On Music Theory

Early one day, a C, an E-flat, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to...
  9. B

Earl Scruggs passes away at 88

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/mar/29/earl-scruggs-bluegrass-banjo-dies?newsfeed=true
  10. B

Fun with Google Maps (Railroad related)

Following some of the lines around on this site you come across even more interesting things as well...
  11. B

RRF member 'Gohogs' passes away

I pass my condolences on to his family and friends
  12. B

Occupy Portland "Mom" Puts 4-Year Old On Tracks

Stupidity is as Stupidity does. It is what it is.... As for the occupy movement...not going there...
  13. B

Kodachrome rocks!

We have some taken in Woodstock Ontario from around the 1940's...
  14. B

Beside Myself

Hopefully he is not your evil twin!:eek: Good job on the photo!!:)
  15. B

Burned out

I love that look!! Mind...I have one of these things...and a mess of cables and wires and patch cords...like I said... :):)
  16. B

Burned out

I have several interests that keep me going...one of which is my music. I can spend hours just mucking around with my hardware synths or guitars and who knows what all else...being a bit of a ..helps as well here...:rolleyes: As for burn out..meh..I just go with the flow as it were...if...
  17. B

Some storm pics from Lima, Ohio

I like the middle two especially. The second of those two is very moody.:)
  18. B

Would you flinch?

I would not be standing anywhere near that fly-by!!!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)