Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Scarbagjack

What gauge?

Please exuse my ignorance, ( I seem to be saying that more and more these days), I am wondering about what gauge you guys mostly run your trains on over there. Do you have different areas with different gauges? Here in Australia we run three different gauges in different states. The colonials...
  2. Scarbagjack

Amtrak Driver Kingman

I don't know if I am on the right forum here. Mods, please re-direct if I am in the wrong spot. I was hoping to catch up with a guy I met when I was visiting the US around September last year. I was staying with my family in Kingman AZ and had the good fortune to meet some Amtrack train...
  3. Scarbagjack

Hi

Hi all, I am new to this site, but am a member of a couple of other rail sites. I am a current railway employee in Australia, woking on track currently in the signals area. I am looking forward to discussions on this site as I have visited the US a number of times and have covered quite a bit...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)