A little action at Carkeek...

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

BN 4246

Rail buff.
Here's a few snaps from Labor Day Sunday at Carkeek Park. I'm no pro, but I think I caught some great shots. And the tail-on Warbonnet (it was the DPU) shot is definitely the best train photo I've ever taken. Three trains in like a half hour, good stuff! I apologize if they seem out of order, they are. Didn't feel like taking the time to figure out how to get them in order.

By the way, I did not intentionally take the photo of the woman in the bikini, I really was just focusing on the Builder - but maybe Amtrak will get a ridership boost from it?!
IMG_4492.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG
IMG_4478.JPG
fullsizeoutput_4782.jpeg
IMG_4477.JPG
fullsizeoutput_4780.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4781.jpeg
IMG_4467.JPG
fullsizeoutput_4770.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4761.jpeg

Good shots, thanks for posting. Next time focus on the woman in the bikini and shoot at f/16 to get both her and the Builder in focus. ;)

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back