Recent content by urslow

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. New paint at Scenic

New paint at Scenic

We chased this guy from Skykomish to Scenic, they had quite a mix of rental power as well.
  2. Officer's Special

Officer's Special

Officer's Special coming into Wenatchee Station on 10/8/05
  3. U

Comment by 'urslow' in media 'Whittier Tunnel'

What cool tunnel
  4. U

Comment by 'urslow' in media 'UP GEVO'

Very nice shot. I like UP locomotives when they are clean.
  5. U

Comment by 'urslow' in media 'BNSF 7687'

Thanks for the very nice comments!
  6. BNSF 7687

BNSF 7687

Caught on Dock street on a nice March day.
  7. U

Comment by 'urslow' in media 'BNSF 2724 in the Port of Tacoma'

I was fortunate enough to get a cab ride and operate this locomotive this past sunday. That was a real experience.
  8. U

Comment by 'urslow' in media 'BNSF 7687'

Thanks everyone!
  9. BNSF 7687

BNSF 7687

Another shot taken on Dock St. I had to add color to the sky, as it was washed out, but I think it is a bit over done.
  10. BNSF 7687

BNSF 7687

Another shot taken on Dock St. I had to add color to the sky, as it was washed out, but I think it is a bit over done.
  11. BNSF 7687

BNSF 7687

Caught in Tacoma, just after sunrise. Personally, I like these.
  12. BNSF 7687

BNSF 7687

Caught in Tacoma, just after sunrise. Personally, I like these.
  13. BNSF 5012

BNSF 5012

Entering the "D" St Yard in Tacoma
  14. BNSF 5012

BNSF 5012

Entering the "D" St Yard in Tacoma
  15. Tacoma Rail 3001

Tacoma Rail 3001

Crossing the old Milwaukee trestle

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back