Recent content by Two-Tone-Green

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. CN x568 South at Britannia

CN x568 South at Britannia

An extra freight passes though the town of Britannia on a glorious winter morning
  2. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'My View'

lol... a full sunlight shot on that bridge, its a rarity these days!
  3. Flyin' though Pemberton

Flyin' though Pemberton

BCR 4618 belts out a few toots of its K5H as it prepares to ditch its Dynamics for Full power for the assault up to Tisdall and beyond... Other units in the consist include BCOL 759 and BCOL 3911, and about 37 Loaded cars.
  4. Lost but not forgotten...

Lost but not forgotten...

BCR 4621 North leads L571-51 though the tunnel at MP 168.6 Lillooet Sub.
  5. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'LONG LIVE BCRAIL'

Took u long enough lol, Love em -2's
  6. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media '8809 waiting for a Signal'

Looks like they ditched the 4652 in North Vancouver... aka Piper
  7. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'Dash Ninein' though the snow.......'

Thanks! I could not feel my hands after waiting for it....
  8. Dash Ninein' though the snow.......

Dash Ninein' though the snow.......

OK its close enough right?
  9. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'CP 9815 US side'

Well then how did you take this picture, were you trespassing also? might as well put a big LOL in there too...
  10. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'Branchline potash'

It depends on how much power is applied, who knows maybe they were instructed to go slow, you cant just compare this to a regular IMS train you know.....
  11. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'Old-school IMS'

I am rating the shot.... not the power like some people do....
  12. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'Branchline potash'

How did the GE's have a hard time... thats 17 600 HP for an MT train. :S
  13. Two-Tone-Green

Comment by 'Two-Tone-Green' in media 'CEFX SD9043MAC 129'

Nice Tyler! saw that going South in White Rock... It surprised me....

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back