Recent content by Ryder P. Moses

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Ryder P. Moses

Comment by 'Ryder P. Moses' in media 'Westbound Bread For The World'

Joe O...I've always love your pictures. I don't get out and take pix like I have for the last 40 years. You seem to visit the same spots I would. Keep them coming Joe.
  2. Ryder P. Moses

Comment by 'Ryder P. Moses' in media 'Westbound Out Of Town'

I like this shot alot. Nice angle.
  3. CWR  RS-11s

CWR RS-11s

CWR ALCO RS-11s 62-63 making a long pull across Highway 101 in downtown Fort Bragg CA. in 1979.
  4. CWR  Baldwin DS4-4-1000

CWR Baldwin DS4-4-1000

California Western #53 Baldwin DS4-4-1000 rests at the CWR engine facility in 1979.
  5. CWR  Willits Express

CWR Willits Express

Ex-SP GP9E readies the California Western passenger train to Willits at Fort Bragg CA in 1991.
  6. CWR depot Ft. Bragg CA.

CWR depot Ft. Bragg CA.

California Western Railroad depot and coach yard in Fort Bragg CA in 1991.
  7. C&W Skunk

C&W Skunk

California Western is known as the route of the Skunk. This shot is from the side of a CWR passenger car in 1991.
  8. Portland Terminal #40

Portland Terminal #40

Portland Terminal ALCO S-2 #40 hard at work in the yard at Portland OR in 1980.
  9. PSSV 121 FM H12-44

PSSV 121 FM H12-44

PSSV 121 brings the Puget Sound & Snoqualmie Valley passenger train into the depot at Snoqualmie WA in 1992. This engine has been repainted in its original Weyerhauser yellow and renumbered #1.
  10. Front  view of a FM H12-44

Front view of a FM H12-44

Rear view of Puget Sound & Snoqualmie Valley RR Fairbanks-Morse H12-44 switcher no. 121.
  11. Geeps and a Baldwin

Geeps and a Baldwin

BN New West Local with a pair of GP7s pick up at Custer WA a D.I.T. DAT 1 Baldwin DS-4-4-6 switcher to bring into Bellingham for movement to Seattle and the SNC in 1980.
  12. To be SNC #51

To be SNC #51

Delta-Alaska Terminal no.1 Baldwin DS-4-4-6 was destined to the Seattle & North Coast RR in 1980. Once acquired it was painted as North Coast Lines no.51 in Northern Pacific style and got involved in legal action because of the paint scheme. Spent little time on the SNC before moving on...
  13. To be SNC #55

To be SNC #55

Ex-MILW 614 SW 1200 sold to the Seattle & North Coast RR in 1980 switching away at the Pier 27 yard tracks in Seattle WA in 1980.
  14. Stop and Eat

Stop and Eat

Located on the main drag in Connell WA is the Mei-Ling Inn with an ex-NP semaphore with their business neon signs attached. They're still in business and also feature Thai as well as Chinese American. Shot taken in 1991.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back