Recent content by QUAID580

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Q

BNSF Madill,OK Engineer Seniority District

I'm actually in the class with the madill engineers. Met one named Trevor French. Pretty cool guy
  2. Q

Believe it or not I was awarded a bid for the engine program in Teague Texas. I don't know if its a bad place to work and that's why somebody with my low seniority got it or just luck of the draw. Either way I like working on the railroad and I think I'll enjoy it no matter where I go ... Probably.
  3. Q

I sure will. Thank you.
  4. Q

Thank you very much for the information. I went ahead and bid on it anyway. If I do get it ill at least have a job for the next 6 months in class. I would like to live back down in that area again someday but I am certainly not in any hurry. Once again thank you for the info.
  5. Q

Applicant advise requested

This is late i know but as a new conductor with BNSF i know for a fact that 1 person in my class has worked for CSX and U.P. He was still given a job and we all marked up recently. So you will never know unless you try.
  6. Q

Hello friends. I am a first time poster and I was wondering if any of you knew what seniority district the engineers fall under for Madill Oklahoma. I am a newly promoted conductor on the Springfield DIV in Enid ok. I literally marked up on Sep 04 2013. I am about to be furloughed because they...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)