Recent content by NMRX105

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. NMRX 103 Approaching CTC Bernalillo

NMRX 103 Approaching CTC Bernalillo

NMRX 103 Approaching CTC Bernalillo, at 5:00
  2. NMRX105

Comment by 'NMRX105' in media 'SOUNDERS'

GOOD PICTURE LOVE THE SHOT.
  3. NMRX 103

NMRX 103

NMRX 103 PARKED IN BERNALILLO
  4. NMRX 103

NMRX 103

NMRX PARKED IN BERNALILLO, NM
  5. AMTK 99

AMTK 99

AMTAK 99 WAITING FOR SOUTHWEST CHIEF TRAIN 4 TO ARRIVE SO AMTK 99 CAN BE A PUSH ENGINE WHILE GOING UP RATON PASS.
  6. Orenital Express Train in Albuquerque, NM

Orenital Express Train in Albuquerque, NM

Thsi was taken on the national train day, when i took the rail runner to abq, and in the main 1 and main 2 tracks and a several sidings there were 32 orenital express passenger cars, and one amtrak bussiness cars which the southwest chief was supoosed to pick up two days ago.
  7. Downtown Bernalillo

Downtown Bernalillo

a shot taken 12 minutes before the first rail runner train to Bernalillo at 5:45am
  8. Picture of Rail Runner Train Yards

Picture of Rail Runner Train Yards

taken after a BNSF work train moves car rack cars farther down and so i had time for a quick shot, of rail runners new cab cars for satan fe service end of this year.
  9. NMRX 103 LEAVING SANDOVAL COUNTY STATION

NMRX 103 LEAVING SANDOVAL COUNTY STATION

I ASKED THE ENGINEER TO TAKE THIS SHOT HE WAS SO COOL AND LET ME TAKE THIS SHOT.
  10. NMRX105

Comment by 'NMRX105' in media 'Clear the tracks!'

NICE PICTURE SHOT.
  11. NMRX105

Comment by 'NMRX105' in media 'CATCH of the DAY'

NICE PICTURE , LIKE HOW U NAMED IT.
  12. NMRX105

Comment by 'NMRX105' in media 'Switching'

good shot i love the angle.
  13. New Mexico Rail Runner Pulling out of Yard

New Mexico Rail Runner Pulling out of Yard

this was taken at the rail runner downtown station.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back