Recent content by mikeknuckey

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'scania_rail'

Intresting piece, where its located???
  2. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'Morning Problems'

Nice colors in a warm Chilean morning.
  3. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'FCA 4292'

What a looooong wheel set
  4. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'Pingdingshan Coal Collector'

The atmosphere it is perfect! It could work even as a christmast card, well done!
  5. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'The last cut'

Sad but what an unusual shot!
  6. Acid Sulfuric station

Acid Sulfuric station

Near the Andes Mountains, in a small and almost gosth town, called Llanta, some acid tankers rest.
  7. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'EFVM 9537'

Pedro, its nice to see some "real" units down here... Can you tell me why they change the tracks configuration??? Its becouse of the metric gauge??? Thanks and keep posting those photos!!!
  8. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'Long Yellow Line'

Wow... 43 engines!!! and there's more! I can see it's a bussy yard... what kind of boxcars are the white ones at the bottom left???
  9. Old Nitrate era BoxCar

Old Nitrate era BoxCar

This is my second photo as a Railfan. In september 99, I've made a trip to the desert (Atacama, Chile) and I found in the middle of nowhere this station and this lonely boxcar. The "Pampa" (flat place) its big, the sun strong, but this Boxcar refuses to die afther more than 40 years...
  10. Old Nitrate era BoxCar

Old Nitrate era BoxCar

This is my very first photo as a Railfan. In september 99, I've made a trip to the desert (Atacama, Chile) and I found in the middle of nowhere this station and this lonely boxcar, which it have been taking sun for more than 40 years. Its a sad and hard dead, the dry weather didnt corrodes metal.
  11. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'Along the Hudson'

realy nice photo. Thanks for sharing
  12. M

Comment by 'mikeknuckey' in media 'SD70ACe-X-10-Locomotives-00'

Excellent photo!!! A totaly diferent view of new engines

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back