Recent content by MakeChooChooGoNow

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Switching'

That GP30 has a beautiful face
  2. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'EFVM 1830'

Wide gauge, eight-axle power on dual-gauge track -- I'm loving it already :D
  3. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Lunar aspect'

One of the best moon shots I've seen yet :D
  4. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Mystery Dinner Train'

Among the best cab views in all railroading
  5. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Living Dinosaur'

Classic gloss black, single large headlight, ALCO -- I'm loving it already.
  6. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Reflections'

An excellent use of B&W
  7. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Hot Rails at Rock Island'

Among my favorite bridges, it's a one-of-a-kind
  8. M

Comment by 'MakeChooChooGoNow' in media 'Trackside Poppy'

Judge not Javier, lest ye own photos be judged

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back