Recent content by KenSz

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Sun setting behind Sleeping Beauty Mountain

Sun setting behind Sleeping Beauty Mountain

I played around with a sunset shot I took just east of Ludlow, CA at the National Trails Highway (Historic Route 66) crossing. I used Topaz Glow 2 to enhance the photo.
  2. Heading back to Parker

Heading back to Parker

The Arizona & California Cadiz turn is ready to head back to Parker, AZ after meeting up with the BNSF Cadiz turn.
  3. West Siberia

West Siberia

Photos from a day trip out on the BNSF Needles Subdivision and the Arizona and California Railroad ©2020, Ken Szok All rights reserved
  4. DPUs passing by

DPUs passing by

BNSF 7693 brings up the rear of as westbound train passing through Cadiz along the BNSF Needle subdivision.
  5. BNSF 7278 waiting on track 2

BNSF 7278 waiting on track 2

BNSF 7278 waits on track 2 at the Fullerton train station.
  6. KenSz

Comment by 'KenSz' in media 'First Light in Cajon'

Pat, dw_trainPhotoguy, and Henry Davis: Thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated.
  7. KenSz

Comment by 'KenSz' in media 'First Light in Cajon'

Thanks again for the comments and ratings.
  8. KenSz

Night Railroad Photography

Night photography opens a whole different world and presents some fun challenges. I enjoy shooting at night. Examples of my night work can be founnd here.
  9. KenSz

Comment by 'KenSz' in media 'Surfliner Arriving @ Fullerton'

Lee, Thank you for your comment and rating.
  10. Starry night at Mormon Rocks

Starry night at Mormon Rocks

A southbound UP manifest passes through the Mormon Rocks area in Cajon Pass as it makes its way down the Palmdale cutoff.
  11. Circus Train Going Away on Santa Ana St.

Circus Train Going Away on Santa Ana St.

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus train makes its way down Santa Ana St. in Anaheim as the circus moves on to Ontario.
  12. Circus Train about to hit the street

Circus Train about to hit the street

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus train is about ready to head up Olive Ave. in Anaheim as the circus moves on to Ontario.
  13. KenSz

Comment by 'KenSz' in media 'Twilight in Cajon'

Thank you, GreatDane.
  14. KenSz

Comment by 'KenSz' in media 'Twilight in Cajon'

Thank you for the comments and ratings.
  15. Twilight in Cajon

Twilight in Cajon

BNSF 7738 heads up Cajon Pass on track 1 as it passes by another BNSF train heading down the pass on track 2.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back