Recent content by KC0QNB

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. K

Gothenburg Depot

I shot this last weekend for a SketchUp project. It is sitting empty about a a mile and a half from it's original location.
  2. Good morning from the GC

Good morning from the GC

3. K

Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Bring your marshmallows...'

Thats cool (hot) never seen that before, nice shot!
  4. K

Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Tehachapi Work Train'

Not a bad shot, I know sometimes things just show up, like the shadow from the lower right headed for the loco's rear end, that was the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture. A bottom crop up to the middle tracks might be helpful.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back