Recent content by John Sullivan

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. J

Diesel loco M62 1574 Siemanovska Reservoir Poland May 1996

This appears to be a Belarus loco. Can anyone please give details of traffic and route?
  2. J

Loco 4030 319-0 Villach West, Austria

Just using this for practise.
  3. J

Steam loco seen at Knittelfeld works, Austria 1984

Thanks Bruce. Makes me glad I couldn't delete the pic!
  4. J

Sorry, the three pics are irrelevant to this query, but I can't work out how to delete them! Would nevertheless appreciate info. on the locos shown in the first two.
  5. J

#19.32 can anyone provide details please? mtia
  6. J

GE C30-7 UP locos #2431 and #2441

Can anyone please tell me the fate or disposal of these locos? MTIA
  7. J

Loco #7110 SP ALCO C628

Can anyone please tell me the fate or disposal of this loco? mtia
  8. J

Request for details of locos seen at Nogales, Sonora, Mexico 8 Jul 1991

Could anyone please give me type, operator, builder, works number, build date, and, where applicable, disposal, for the following: 438 FNM 561 564 567 568 571 700 709 FNM 712 FNM MTIA
  9. J

More loco details please

6281 ? ? ? 6332 ? Lordsburg, NM 16 Jul 1991 8785 SP ? ? 9334 SP Red Rock, AZ 27 Jun 1991 mtia
  10. J

Loco details please

Request for details of locos seen in and around Lordsburg, NM 15/16 Jul 1991 6170 7280 8054 8070 I haven't been able to find them on the rosters of Cotton Belt or SP, to which all other sightings belonged.
  11. J

Loco details please

Thanks again.
  12. J

Loco details please

Very many thanks Bob!
  13. J

Loco details please

Could anyone please give me details of locos #4468, #4544, #9560 seen Bloomington, TX 31 Mar 2004? No r/r noted.
  14. J

Loco details please

Could anyone please give me details of loco #4423 heading S at Kingsville, TX 1 Apr 2004? No r/r noted.
  15. J

Loco details please

Could anyone please give me details of loco #1354 seen between Port Lavaca and Palacios, TX 4 Apr 2004? No r/r noted.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back