Recent content by jhunt33

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. J

CSX employment concerns

Im pretty young to be starting im only 23 so i have plenty of time to work my way up to where i want to be. Thats why i made the choice to take the job over school right now because i may not have another opportunity like this and also i can go back online and they will pay for it.... its a no...
  2. J

CSX employment concerns

I wish you the best of luck. I was going to school for chemical engineering but i would still have had about a year and half left before i graduated but when i go back online im going to do something with supply chain management or something in the safety field. Im not sure which one would be...
  3. J

CSX employment concerns

Since i have posted this i have gotten in contact with them and they notified me that i had passed everything so now i am just waiting for a date to go to training. Im hoping that it comes soon. We have already been pushed back twice so who knows when. I have been going to college for 3 and...
  4. J

CSX employment concerns

Hey everyone! First off i would like to say hello seeing as i am new here. I have been trying to get with CSX for about 6 months. I finally got the interview on Dec. 8th. I was notified on Dec. 9th that i was selected and was told i would be scheduled for all the medical and strength testing...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back