Recent content by EdN

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. E

How long until I start Working? CN

Sounds pretty normal. I just got my final offer from CP after weeks of waiting. No news is good news.
  2. E

2 offers BNSF and CP, track or train???

Thanks for all the info. I'm leaning towards the mow job mostly because I wouldn't have to move and the schedule isn't as crazy as that of a conductor. Hope it's the right decision.
  3. E

2 offers BNSF and CP, track or train???

I just got a conditional offer from BNSF for track laborer in district 500 and a conditional from CP for conductor in Portage, WI. What's the better job? What will give me more time at home? Where will I make more money? Any advice is appreciated.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back