Recent content by chimmike

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'UP 2058'

I don't think that's an SD60
  2. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'New GE Locomotives at Erie PA .'

that csx unit looks kinda dirty
  3. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'Fresh canvas'

what are those two lights on the unit?
  4. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'Steaming south'

that amtrak diesel just ruins it for me........but i can't blame you, nice picture!
  5. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'A Pair of UP Locos at the Yard'

is that a DRGW unit next to them?
  6. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'UP 6936 leads a WB special'

yup, this verifies it. It's missing a number board!
  7. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'UP 6936 Special'

is it me or is it missing a numberboard on the engineer's side?
  8. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media '2100 on the ground'

nice shot. they must be having some bad luck with that loco!
  9. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'EFVM 1830'

the way that's lined up on the tracks, looks like that loco was converted to the narrow gauge????
  10. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'Going Away.'

Who wears short shorts? hahaha
  11. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'Free at Last'

Love those old semaphores in the picture too. In black and white this could be a picture from the 50's!
  12. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'Two In The Yard'

I'm wondering why it looks as if there's blood smeared all over the front of that unit? Deer? Person? Sasquatch?
  13. C

Comment by 'chimmike' in media 'UP_5293'

Definitely Texas. Only place I've seen interstate ramps 50' taller than they really need to be. Excellent picture. Love the background and depth.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back