Recent content by Bruette

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

GG1

Philip Hom - ‎Pennsylvania Station, New York Facebook
  2. B

Amtrak

Amtrak Considers Reducing Long-Distance Service Oct. 1 By Justin Franz http://railfan.com/amtrak-plans-to-reduce-long-distance-service-starting-oct-1/?fbclid=IwAR1fl2HarG0y-LMERfdRrh43Hqll2jFTprSwea6yD-p4nZfok3dl7ea3q34
  3. B

GG1

Amtrak 4911 west bound at Linden NJ 03/80. Source: ‎Randall Kotuby‎ - We Salute You, GG-1! Facebook
  4. B

GG1

I understand how you feel, I have a couple of Kato N scale GG1s and a Bachmann sound value GG1. but I focus on Lionel O, I just liked them! The railroad museum is a great idea! To me the GG1 is the 8th wonder of the world!
  5. B

Baltimore & Ohio

Source: ‎Eric Werner‎ - Chessie System Pictorial Facebook
  6. B

GG1

Bill, I think everybody needs at least 1 GG1
  7. B

GG1

8. B

Baltimore & Ohio

Slide by K. Allen Keller.
  9. B

GG1

Bob Kelly‎ - We Salute You, GG-1! GG-1 on the layout.
  10. B

GG1

11. B

Amtrak

One evening in the Summer of 74 or 75 - A SB station stop at Baltimore Paul Alisea‎ - We Salute You, GG-1!
  12. B

GG1

One evening in the Summer of 74 or 75 - A SB station stop at Baltimore Paul Alisea‎ - We Salute You, GG-1!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back