Recent content by BNSFHELPERS

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'After the Storm'

"fill it up and check the oil and hose connections"
  2. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'BNSF 6246 9666'

Thanks buzzssr for sharing and braving the elements for the shot....MJ
  3. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Waiting in a Blizzard'

Thanks B.. for getting both of my fav engines in the same shot!!...thanks for sharing....MJ
  4. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Full Frontal GEVO [Friday the 13th Series]'

I know the curve well.....thanks for posting...MJ
  5. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Cajon Pass Vista'

Was just there last week 16-24 July.. windy at Silverwood a few days..but LOTS of sun and great action thank u BNSF.UP..
  6. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Downunder SD70ACe'

ahhhh thanks Kiwi for bringing us shots from downunder.....
  7. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Shoving Hard'

Nice shot Run8...could this be the end of the snow season??
  8. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'BNSF Hopper'

Nice shot of a flying hopper......
  9. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Mac up Front'

Nice shot drgw#1.. but i heard they changing locations?? no longer in Alliance?? for home...true?..
  10. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Meet at Ludlow'

All that horsepower at trackside would sound nice!!!.. I know the area well..
  11. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'BNSF on the NS Detroit Line'

Nice to see that the Gevo's and Mac's are getting closer..to my homebase..those trips out west are getting to costly...nice shot...
  12. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'I'm ready for my close-up'

Hey KenSz.. this photo along with some of your others i see could be made a case for some Calendar.. maybe in the future... keep up the good shots.. nice...
  13. B

Comment by 'BNSFHELPERS' in media 'Holly Gas Cans BNSF Man'

Hey drgw #1.. saw this unit train daily on my last weeks visit on the Needles Sub...is this where they end up.. or are there other plants that BNSF is serving ?.....most had 2 "buffer cars" behind the 2nd engine..*CHEERS*

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back