Recent content by BNSF Dash 9s on ACID!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. UP Manifest - Exciting Version

UP Manifest - Exciting Version

Heres a photoshopped version of http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/46645/ppuser/6644
  2. UP Manifest - Lame Version

UP Manifest - Lame Version

Heres the unphotoshopped version of http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=46646&nocache=1
  3. NS at Westmont

NS at Westmont

Intermodal NS flies through the Snow
  4. ACe at Hinsdale

ACe at Hinsdale

ACe and a 70MAC pull coal empties through Hinsdale (Highlands block)
  5. Mp36 at Western Springs

Mp36 at Western Springs

Quick grab of an Inbound Metra at Western Springs
  6. R452 at Downers Grove

R452 at Downers Grove

Local R452 has been running with a boarded up caboose lately, never seen it with one before.
  7. Iowa Interstate grain local at Bureau

Iowa Interstate grain local at Bureau

I took this one right after chasing the steam triple header from Rock Island.
  8. UP 1995 at La Fox

UP 1995 at La Fox

After being inside the cab the day before, I caught 1995 and 2 unpached CNW's heading west near La Fox, IL on the Geneva Sub
  9. Amtrak at Highlands

Amtrak at Highlands

Amtrak flys undearneath the Oak Street Bridge in Hinsdale.
  10. Night at Hinsdale 1

Night at Hinsdale 1

Didn't turn out %100 like I had invisioned, but the exposure is good and I like the contrast between the colors.
  11. Argonne Local 1

Argonne Local 1

A few minuites before sunset, and after chasing the train through Waterfall Glen on my bike, the Argonne Local pauses at the bottom of the hill waiting for clearance to head back to Willow Springs Yard.
  12. BNSF at Western Springs #1

BNSF at Western Springs #1

Yet another angle of this crossbuck, this time with a train in it. I had hoped I would get a BN-Green unit, to match the old-time look of the photo, but the SF warbonnet is also acceptable!
  13. Crossbuck at Western Springs #1

Crossbuck at Western Springs #1

I have tried several angles with this old-style crossbuck, and I like this one the best. The slight-over exposure, and the toned-down colors mix very well IMHO.
  14. Crossbuck at Western Springs #2

Crossbuck at Western Springs #2

This is a diffrent angle I had thought about for this crossbuck. I belive that if I had a wider lens, I would of been able to achieve the angle I was looking for, but everything else turned out good.
  15. TFM on empty coal under Highlands bridge

TFM on empty coal under Highlands bridge

After just missing the streak of sun that had came out, this empty coal rattles under the old Oak Street Bridge.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back