Recent content by bad92vet

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

Where is the Omaha Posse?

wow that long? I guess given the direction of flow of the Platte their bridge took the brunt of the debris damage... might have to replace several support piers
  2. B

Where is the Omaha Posse?

I drove by the Platte river bridge before sundown today.... BNSF appears all done, pretty sure Amtrak 6 ran across it this morning. UP doesn't look as if anything has been done; still see rails from the collapsed span hanging in the air. Assuming UP had to wait for BNSF to finish(?)
  3. B

College World Series

Thanks for the pics Ed
  4. B

College World Series

Sorry for my late reply... thanks!!!
  5. B

College World Series

I guess I should've added I looked there before posting my question. I'm fairly certain there will be something there... betting on the E9's
  6. B

College World Series

Is UP going to have anything on display downtown this year? I know 844 is not due to the attention being paid by the steam crew to 4014.... just wondering if maybe the E9's or 6936 will be on display?
  7. B

Moving 844 from Center Plate to CB

sorry not my video... I was wondering the same thing about the tanks, maybe someone can chime in?
  8. B

used same units in this video moving from CB to Centerplate
  9. B

I took a chance but was hoping they would, had to back up far enough to clear the block/switch to allow the dispatcher to throw it. And not really "backed" up.... same as when 844 was moved to Centerplate there were two units on the opposite end pulling up the hill. While I wish it was...
  10. B

Thought these were kind of neat.....

I guess I should put a little more description in... These are not mine I happened to come across the while surfing youtube Both are shot at Wye junction Ashland, NE
  11. B

Really Slow Sunday

Due to the lack of traffic on the Creston Sub I decided to drive up north last weekend to check out the UP traffic. Unfortunately despite adhering to any and all safety rules i.e. never trespassed on railroad property an a-hole conductor called the Missouri Valley police on me. The officer...
  12. B

Really Slow Sunday

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I've been wondering the same thing... what happened to all the traffic? I just got back last month from an extended overseas assignment for work, haven't been out much but the few times I have (stopped by Ashland yesterday) it's been the slowest I remember...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back