Recent content by Azteca1

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. RWB - 2 years later

RWB - 2 years later

Entering Fort St. John Yard.
  2. Late.. but worth it.

Late.. but worth it.

I had about 10 seconds to grab my camera and snap this shot. The sun was just setting, giving us a great sky.
  3. Last Days....

Last Days....

Two of the few remaining Ex BCRail CRS-20,s awaiting their evening switching duties at Taylor B.C.
  4. FN North

FN North

Northbound Fort Nelson, after our first major snowfall of the season. 4 ex BCRail SD40-2's.
  5. Ex BC Rail b40,s in Taylor BC
  6. G_North

G_North

All ex BC Rail big power, hauling gravel to the Montney gravel storage pit. Still possible to see solid BC Rail power hauling north to Fort Nelson. Feb 7-06 . Fooling around wtih Picasa2, not sure if I like the result, but here it is.
  7. A

Comment by 'Azteca1' in media 'BCR 718'

Thanks for sharing.. do think they looked better in the Grn/Grn. D.
  8. Returning home

Returning home

Still possible to All BCRail units running the northen route.
  9. Taylor 03 : Repost

Taylor 03 : Repost

A pair of Rebuilt RS18's doing the afternoon switch in Taylor BC.
  10. 05_Aug1474_editedrs3

05_Aug1474_editedrs3

6am gravel run from Fort St. John to Murdale. Mon-Sat, usally running all BC Rail power.
  11. A

Comment by 'Azteca1' in media 'CN 2727 & BCOL 763'

I agree, this is a good shot, sans the powerbox in the way. The best yet with the equipment you are using. Keep those ex BCR units coming.... Dan, northern B.C
  12. A

Comment by 'Azteca1' in media 'New BNSF Logo as far as the eye can see'

Neat picture, looks like a huge centipede.
  13. A

Comment by 'Azteca1' in media 'Odd couple'

Far from home... 763 and her sisters spent many years on the Fort St. John - Fort Nelson run. I had the chance to ride this unit as lead to Fort Nelson one year, great trip.
  14. Peace River Bridge

Peace River Bridge

Every thing worked for this photo, its rare there is a north bound freight during the day, 3 ex BC Rail 44-9 (one of each type), I had a rare day off to go railfaning, the weather was near perfect.
  15. A

Comment by 'Azteca1' in media 'Rio Grande on CN'

Nice catch, 5401 has been seen as far north as Fort St. John British Columbia. D.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back