Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

F40PH FLNX 418 at Ohio Railway Supply
C

F40PH FLNX 418 at Ohio Railway Supply

FLNX 418 (former AMTK 319)is seen here at Ohio Railway Supply's shop in Kent Ohio. The unit is fully operational and in very good condition.
According to my sources, the unit is at home. :)
FLNX...R.P. Flynn Inc. - Ohio Railway Supply

She looks nice in that dark green scheme. Was it in service in those colors? If so, where and doing what?

Matthew i was told this unit might be pulling the pullman cars uptown for the Heritage Festival,Saturday, July 3, 2004. The W&LE dropped off the unit about two months ago.

Yes it will be pulling the said cars. A good friend of mine with the W&LE will be operating it. Or training someone to operate it.

O
Yes it will be pulling the said cars. A good friend of mine with the W&LE will be operating it. Or training someone to operate it.

Not true Koral and Matthew, no one asked for it although they are free to use it no charge. Its getting some turbo work this week and should be back in service long before the 4th. Anyhow how would you back it up?

R P Flynn

D
Locomotive is in Orrville Ohio now. ORHC.

It has a new home now, in Tacoma, WA:
http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11042

Media information

Category
Lease Units, Demonstrators, Specials etc.
Added by
Chessie SD50 8563
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back