Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Anaheim Stadium
From Sept 2002 in the nose-bleed section of Anaheim Stadium, now called Edison Int'l Field.

The Angels won big this evening, 13-6 over the Rangers. Troy Glaus jacked three homers for the Halos.
I went to a DH here in 1976, right after the Angels changed managers, IIRC. We sat on the first base side a few sections out from the press box (same level) and enjoyed watching the passenger trains. Nice to see the lambs football seats are gone and the view is back. Is that The Pond in the distance?

Hi!

Heck, even if the Angels play poorly, the view is great!

Is that an F59 on the point? My 52 year old eyes cannot tell?

Love that Surfliner paint scheme, reminds me of the "old days."

Cheers!

Rob

Interesting shot. I'm a baseball fan as well as a railfan, nice combination. The baseball team I'm a fan of are the Atlanta Braves. I started watching them in 1982 when they won their 1st division title & after that they were in last place ( celler dwellers ) from then on until 1991, then 13 yrs of being the division winners, but choked all but 1 time in the world series.

Media information

Category
Amtrak and other US Passenger Trains
Added by
greenthumb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back