Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Seattle Streetcar - April 2008 Advanced Photo Challenge
D

Seattle Streetcar - April 2008 Advanced Photo Challenge

The Seattle Streetcar pulls into its last stop at Westlake Center where the driver will switch ends and head back North to Lake Union. An extra sunny day provided amazing light reflections off of the building to my right allowing the back side of the unit to be lit up.
Well, I guess we don't need to check the exif info to determine whether or not this one qualifies as a wide angle!

Wow! What lens did you use for that?

> 10.0mm (35mm equivalent: 55mm)

Is that correct? I mean I believe the 10mm part, but would it really be equivelant to a 55mm, that just doesn't sound right.

Heck, if it is, maybe I should buy a Canon 20D, that would mean my 300 mm lens would be equivelant to a 1650 mm? Seems like something's not right.

Congrats on your win! Love the fish eye effect and composition of this shot. The image is very creative. Great use of the reflective light on the side of the streetcar. Is the (barely noticeable) darkening in the sky immediately over the streetcar a side effect of fisheye, or maybe from a denoise brush? Also, call me silly but I love that bright yellow sign reflecting in the window. Cool stuff. I would like to see more of your fish eye shots!!! *hint hint*

N
per monstrous market, the global in your head made ready to enter the winter months. Vacheron Constantin Watches of course, wintertime not necessarily so undesirable, also as a result rise the particular switzerland keep an eye current market in winter time. Jaeger-LeCoultre U-Boat Watches circulating type off season background: one day, mr. Oris Watches Jaeger-LeCoultre organizer an actualntoine LeCoultre crucial moment eurek, buying watch manufacturing company in order to construct ultra-thinner wrist watches.

Media information

Category
Editor's Favorite Photos
Added by
devights
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back