Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Trespassing at its Finest
Holloran Grade

Trespassing at its Finest

Guerrilla Railfan at Hill 582.

Mile Post 58.2 on the BNSF Cajon Subdivision, Cajon Pass San Bernardino County, California.
It is awesome that the railroads have relaxed their trespassing rules and are allowing full access to railroad property for 'fans. That opens up a lot of new photo opportunities for this season's trips. I wonder if it would be OK to take a cooler with lunch/beer up there, too?

Hey, by any means necessary! (kidding) Looks like the taggers beat him up there. I bet this photo will be up on all the yard bulletin boards.

I sure dont have the stones to do something that blatant. RR cops these days are cracking down on activity like this big time due to recent worries over terrorist actions against railroads.

Probably is a TM setting up a banner test with camera to provide evidence to justify disciplining an unsuspecting train crew.

Media information

Category
Signals
Added by
Holloran Grade
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back