Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

A young Masterpiece?

A young Masterpiece?

As you may know, I draw & Paint Railway locos, etc.... I started young....I've just found this that I did when I was 4 years old!!!!
Wow! How lucky to find something from your youth. Imagine being able to trace your interests back to when you were 4 years old. That is great.

Every once in a while my wife or I come across something we saved and the memories are rekindled. There is so much I wished I had saved over the years now that I can look back.

Thanks for your comments! I reckon that I must have seen a photo of an American 'Mallet' or Big-Boy' type loco!!!!.....I'm afraid that I cannot quite recall....it was some 54 years ago after all!!!!!

Media information

Category
Railroad Art
Added by
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back